Secrets of writing headlines that could make you rich
Ninety percent of the success or failure of any offer, whether in a newspaper ad or sales letter is the headline. On average, five times as many people read the headlines as read the body copy.
Unless your headline sells your product, you've wasted 90% of your money. In this report, you'll learn how to write headlines that sell your products like crazy. Here's what you'll learn in section 1:
And there is more. In Section 2 you'll discover:
- How to write headlines that get you up to 19 times greater response to all your ads, letters and brochures.
- How to target your market with your headlines.
- 10 Hottest money making words for your headlines.
- 5 Essential Rules for writing effective headlines.
- How to find the best headline for your product.
- A section explaining in detail the 9 different headline types and when to use them.
- The golden rule of headline writing.
- If you want your ads, letters and promotions to continually generate profits on an on-going basis, you must follow this rule when writing your headline.
What others say
- The 361 Best Headlines Ever Written.
- These headlines were taken from successful ads and letters all over the world. They sold millions of dollars worth of products and services.
- A priceless collection of 361 profitable headlines you can copy.
- Don't re-invent the wheel. Use the head-line book instead.
"Every month I talk to thousands of business people about building better business. When they ask who's the best person in Australia to talk to about great Yellow Pages advertisements, super letters, great newspaper ads and other customer generating ideas, I tell them there is only one man -- Peter Sun. He's the fellow! He is pure genius. His ideas don't cost, they pay gangbusters."
Winston Marsh, International Public Speaker, President of Australian Speakers Association and consultant to accountants, Melbourne.
© Outstanding Results Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved.